Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Aiden's 3rd grade music program #AES

Thursday night we went to Auburn Elementary for the PTA music program.  They had the 3rd and 4th grade students perform a set of 6 songs together and they did great!  I am so proud of Aiden for being able to stand so still, keeping his hands and feet to himself during the performance.  (Though he did say he kept saying "banana" to the girl beside him by the end....lol)  Below are videos of the 6 songs... Aiden is on the top riser at the end on the right.... I hope you enjoy!
Big Wide Wonderful World
Come to Egypt
Kahleemehrahi Greece
Three Little Birds
Uma Familia
Take Time in Life
*Fifty Nifty United States
*my favorite of the show....I learned this song when I was Aiden's age over 25 years ago!

I hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment