Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wow oh wow oh wow

Ok guys sorry I have been being a slacker lately and have not been sharing like I should have been, but chaos turned into something bigger and even worse.... LoL... for awhile we have been going back to the old saying "if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any" but honestly there is always a silver lining if you look hard enough you can always find it.  With that being said I am tired after work tonight and trying to finish putting the house back together after our latest fiasco and picture uploads are going slow, so I will make sure all my pictures are in place for a great story to share tomorrow, so stay tuned, this is gonna get great ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment