Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Online Money Makers

All of us have seen the advertisements for getting paid to take surveys. The real question is “Is it worth it?” I can remember filling out survey after survey when I was a tween just hoping to qualify to take a survey. At that time I tried really hard and couldn’t make any money at it.  Now that I am older it is a different situation though.
I decided to start with www.Swagbucks.com, on March 17, 2011 , when I got back into online surveys this time. It didn’t take long and I had earned my first 450 points and exchanged it for my first $5 Amazon gift card.  At Swagbucks.com I can also earn points by completing a variety of other activities like using coupons, searching the web, watching videos, and taking daily polls. I am addicted! I have an additional 933 Swagbucks and I can’t decide if I want more Amazon.com $$ or one of their other fabulous prizes.
Once I saw success at Swagbucks.com I decided to spread my wings and try a few other sites.  The next one I was introduced to was CrowdTap.com. I completed a lot of “quick hits” and have gotten to apply for two Old Navy product review opportunities (I didn’t get the first one, still waiting to hear back on the second), and I have been invited to a discussion to review a website (still waiting to hear back on that application too). I have only been a member of this site since July 9, 2011 and have made it to Bronze level by doing no more than answering polls and watching a few videos. You can earn money by getting other people to review the Bing videos that have been submitted, but I haven’t been successful at getting others to review it yetL.

After trying out Swagbucks.com and CrowdTap.com for a while I had gotten myself established in my memberships and I branched out again. This time I got accepted to www.jdpowerpanel.com, https://www.globalopinionpanels.com/myhome, and https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php#5j. At each of these websites they accept a certain number of panelists and reward you with  a cash value reward or point value reward and sometimes sweepstakes entries.  When you first get started there are profile surveys that usually earn you some loot. Then you start by applying for the available surveys that you may be eligible to complete.  Each website has a minimum “cash out level”, I am in the process of researching each website to see how long and how much effort it takes to reach that level now. -------   I will go into more detail about each of these sites in a later post, but for now I will tell you that each of these sites seem promising. I have been “screened out” of several surveys, but I have also qualified for quite a few and the rewards have seemed “worth it” to me.  With every new adventure I embark upon I encourage you to do the same. Try new things and enjoy your life to the best of your ability, doing everything in your power to prosper while doing things you enjoy. (If you couldn’t tell already I LOVE to share my opinion J)
As always thanks for reading my newest post and don’t forget to share it with all of your friends!  ---- LKM

No comments:

Post a Comment