Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry I've been gone for so long

Wow! I can’t believe it’s been a month since I have updated my blog. I got kind of discouraged when I saw how hard it was to start a blog, coming up with a specific topic seemed impossible and it still does. I liked the idea of a freebie blog, but while freebie samples are nice and they usually come with a coupon for a future purchase it just didn’t seem like there were enough samples out there to make it a very successful topic. My next idea was a couponing blog and the more I researched it and saw just how much work was involved in not only creating my own shopping list but also listing all of the deals out there that may be interesting to others it just didn’t fit into my already busy schedule.
Over the past month I have found myself under the weather with Gall Stones and surgery followed by a double inner ear infection, both of which I am still recovering from. During that time I had a lot of time to think about what my real interests are. I really love to write and express my opinions so I decided to change directions with my blog, just wasn’t sure how. It seems like the best course of action would be to just create a new blog in order to have a site name that better reflected the topics I would like to cover. So now I just have to come up with that perfect name.
My new blog is going to be a product and company review site. I always love to try new things and give an honest opinion. So my next series of posts will be just that. I have already started to research and test out some of the available “survey” sites and “photo product” sites and I have decided to review them first. Since my last post was about getting started with the survey sites I will be reviewing my successes and sharing those first. So stay tuned for my reviews and please let me know if you have had similar experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment