Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inbox Dollars

I have been a member of Inbox Dollars for a couple of months now.  They offer rewards for reading e-mails, doing surveys and completing sponsored offers. The minimum to cash out with this site is $30 and so far I have gotten to $6.72. It doesn’t seem like I always get credit for reading all of the e-mails, but that could be due to the fact that I usually get the same e-mail multiple times and only get credit for opening it the first time. Usually there are 1 -2 survey opportunities to participate in daily, but as you can tell I have not qualified  but once so far.  I can say that for the most part when I am screened out it takes less than 2 minutes. I got a $5 bonus for joining their community (and completing my profile surveys), $.50 for 1 survey and $.72 for opening 36 e-mails and allowing the images to load and $.50 for participating in one cash offer.  It will probably take forever for me to earn enough to cash out, but I have seen cash offers that have seemed pretty appealing. There was one deal where you spent $10 and got $20 back at a gaming website --- $$ for Magazine subscriptions --- $$ for Club Memberships --- $$ for Joining other survey networks. If you join this community first and then join the others from here take the opportunity to do so from Inbox dollars (I didn’t do things in quite the right order since I found Inbox Dollars once I had already joined several of the opinion networks) and you can earn up to $.75 from what I have seen so far.   I did join Winster.com (way addictive and time consuming) to earn $4 just to find out that I have to get to 1 million points to earn that $4 – currently I am at 846,810 points playing a version of slots where you spin certain slots one at a time and can share your symbols with a jackpot score of 1650 points – This again is something that takes a lot of time and doesn’t have a great payout, but right now I have found it is a fun website. You can refer friends and earn extra points so if you can get your friends to play these games with you can earn points quicker.  One catch is you get a minimum of 200 turns per day for free – there are ads to watch occasionally that last 35-60 seconds that make you pause – this can be frustrating when you are trying to trade pieces with others – there are bonus points in slots – AND – you get extra spins when you win – So for a mother of 3 young children it is a fun waste of time -- easy way to take a break but hard to walk away from – and one day I may make $4 for taking a break sometimes – there are other games too – I will do a more thorough  review of the games in a different post - --
So far I will give this site a thumbs up! Even though it may take me awhile to earn the $30.00 it takes to cash out there is a lot of earning potential if you are willing to accept free trials with membership, and spend a little to earn a little.
AND check this out too ---à>>>>>>>>
                                                            V                     
Connect with your Facebook account and we'll automatically post accomplished activities to your Facebook wall.**
The posts tell your friends about the cash rewards at InboxDollars®. When they join, you start earning 10% of their earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment