Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shout out to Synovate Global Opinion Panel, Toluna, InBox Dollars and Winster.com

9/21/2011
For right now I have settled into 3 “survey sites” Toluna, Synovate Global Opinion Panel, and Inbox Dollars. I am still dabbling with a few others, Vindale Research and Inbox Dollars I am simply opening e-mails and visiting sponsor sites to make up to $.10 a pop. I really do like Winster.com and I am determined to win 1 million points so I can earn a whopping $4. If you like playing slots or bingo or Sudoku or so many other games this Really is the site for you.  I enjoy playing, though there are so many other things I should be doing so I don’t get the opportunity to play every day the slots social is pretty fun. There are advertisements you have to watch, but they give you 200 free turns a day and they give you even more each time you score decent points so you really can play for a couple of hours without paying anything and it is social and has a group chat so you can talk to the people in the room.  Something I learned recently was the “Wheel of Winster” which is an “aWeSoM   e” on screen interactive application that allows you to stay on the current page and play two games at one time.  I think it is awesome and I got something like 15 or 25 points for clicking a button that spun a prize wheel.  It pops up as the ads roll through so you have to be on the look-out for it and click it while you have the chance.  It is a great place to just play games and relax, and if you play it long enough you could get paid to do it… So I leave you with this, at both Inbox Dollars and Vindale research I have found that I have screened out of a lot of surveys and have spent a lot of time trying to qualify for them that I have given up on that. I have been looking at sponsor e-mails and slowly but surely I am making money at both sites, but I pass by a lot more e-mails than ones that I actually look at, I get a LOT of e-mails everyday and it would take me hours to look at them all let alone actually take the time to make points to try to earn money. I have made enough points at Synovate Global Opinion Panel to cash out for $5, I have almost enough points at SwagBucks.com to cash out for 3 $5 Amazon gift cards. And At Superpoints.com I am slowly but surely getting closer to their cash-out threshold. As a tired mother of 3 I sit and I write about things that I am passionate about. There are ways to make money or get free things creatively; you just have to decide what’s actually worth it. There were instances when I had spent a lot of time answering questions thinking I was almost done and then they screened me out…

No comments:

Post a Comment