Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Synovate Global Test Market

Synovate Global Test Market
I have been a member of Synovate Global Test market for a couple of months. They offer rewards ranging from sweepstakes entries up to 1350 market points from what I have seen so far.  They send me several opportunities to participate in surveys through e-mail each day. If I respond to the e-mail the day it is sent I am always given the opportunity to qualify and have been able to complete 4 surveys bringing my point total up to 3050. I have attempted to qualify for 30-50 surveys so the odds of being able to earn points aren’t that great. In order to cash out at this particular site you have to earn a minimum of 5000 points and that will get you $5.00. At this point I have invested a lot more than an hour of my time trying to work for this survey site and am not sure that the reward is going to prove worthy of my time.
I attempted yet another survey from Global Test Market again last night and spent a min of 20 minutes and answered over 40 questions just to find out that I had been screened out of yet another survey.

So I would have to give this site a thumbs down at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment