Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A picture is worth 1,000 words :)



People say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here is a great one that I captured on July 1st (day 3 of no power.) Barb and the kids went to Mom and Dad's to help them clean-up after the storm.  After helping they all came over to enjoy some time in the river (and reliving childhood moments.)  Unfortunately, I can't work from home without power, etc so I had to go to work while they were visiting.  I missed out on the fun, but saw a great photo opportunity right before I left!


The girls lived in bloomers or just shorts for a couple of days, but we gave them a fan as soon as we got the generator going.

No comments:

Post a Comment