Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, January 29, 2016

How Do you contact me?

As I have helped my Mom contact different companies and government offices over the past couple of weeks one major hurdle for her has been finding phone numbers and contact information for the people she needed to talk to.   This is just another added frustration to taking care of the details of an estate. 

Then it occurred to me today as I review my posts that it is difficult to know how to contact me and I would love to hear from my readers.  Granted each time a comment is left I do get an e-mail, but if you ever want to e-mail me directly I am adding a page with my e-mail address so you can always know how to contact me! I don't publish my phone number at this time and though that may be frustrating for some, I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know very often and I find listening to voicemail frustrating myself....   For those of you that do have my number feel free to call me or text me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment