Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, January 29, 2016

What an awesome toothless grin!!!

When Aiden got off the bus today he was smiling from ear to ear. I thought he had gotten all 4 smiles in his behavior book, but in fact he was showing off his toothless grin.  For a couple of days now Aiden has been asking me to pull the 2nd top front tooth out and I have been waiting for it to be just a little bit looser. So when I saw it was missing my reaction was "Look it fell out!" and his response was "Nope, it was hurting so I asked and Ms. Hines pulled it out for me.... and she gave me a quarter for being so brave, and a sticker and a special envelope to hold my tooth for the tooth fairy..." "I wish I could keep my tooth though...How come the tooth fairy gets all of my baby teeth?"... LoL... SMH... kids and the questions they come up with.... 
Good Job Clip Art Free - Cliparts.co
I do have to say that I am super proud of Aiden this week.  Though it was a short week, only 3 days and there were 2 days with a 2 hour delay, Aiden had all smiles in his behavior book, except one straight face from today, for the whole week.  I hope that next week goes just as well for him and we continue to see the positive change in his behavior and attitude.

PAGE 2-SuccessSprinters: SMILEY GAMES + IMAGES




No comments:

Post a Comment