Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Go fly a kite...



I am so excited that it is finally getting nice outside.  The wind is still keeping it chilly, but the sun was out and shining bright in the clear blue sky today.  I started going through the collection of artwork on the microwave today and I thought Aiden would want to hang the kite he made at school up, he actually wanted to fly it. 
 So while I hung some new artwork for him, he ran around the front yard flying his kite around.....

 ...it didn't take long and he remembered that he had gotten a kite for his birthday and he came back with it in tow.....  
 ...there was even enough wind for him to get the kite up 20-30 feet all by himself....
I am excited to be off work for a couple of days and I will try to come back from my weekend with lots of great pictures and stories to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment