Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Just checkin' in.... ;)


I have to say I Love Love Love my Samsung tablet. I have not had a chance to explore all of the things it can do, but I did find the button that changes the camera on the tablet so that we can take pictures while we view the screen.  Hopefully that will help me get even more great pictures of the family.


We got Aiden's class picture this week and he can't wait until I frame it so we can hang it up to look at all the time.  I bought a big package of pictures this past fall and then they popped another school picture day on us.  This time there were options of different poses to choose from and a picture to preview before ordering.  I am torn at this point, the picture turned out really cute, but the cheapest package is $16 so I haven't decided if we are going to get this picture or not.


 Emma and Isabella have gotten interested in Mr. Potato Head recently and Emma loves to put on the glasses and look like Mommy.  It took a lot of shots to capture these so-so pictures, but as always I will not give up and there will be many more pictures taken to capture the innocent beauty of my babies. The girls (and Aiden) have found a love for hiding under the big red toy tubs, for some reason they get maaaad when someone else sits on top of it while they are hiding....LoL....As you can see they are still boycotting clothes (and sometimes I don't blame them)....I actually got a sunburn on April 10th, just 6 days after we had 3-4 inches of snow on the ground....I am still in disbelief of the odd weather we have been having....
It is a very unique experience having twins sometimes...I have walked in to see them tackling one another to the ground and tickle one another.  As they have learned more and more words it has been interesting to hear them vocalize different things.  For instance, Emma loves to count (and has been counting to 10 for about a month now) and she really wants to learn the names of colors, she says "Tank you" still which is great.  Isabella on the other hand expresses herself "Bye,Bye" (she is ready to leave, but going outside will do) "Come here, get me" (I am done with playing in my room) "Hungry" "Ow" "No, mine" things like that.   I wish my babies wouldn't grow up so fast, but I love watching them learn and smile and hearing them laugh from deep in their bellies.


No comments:

Post a Comment