Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

New pics of the Girls!!!

 Yeah, yeah, yeah... I got my finger in the shot a little, buy hey I didn't block out the best part at least. ;)  I love how green everything is getting and the girls love the little flowers blooming in the yard....
 ...the girls love to be outside and I was greatful to have a couple of minutes to let them play in the yard, before they had to be shuffled into the car....
 The girls also got to put on their sunglasses.....too cute!!!
 They were so proud of finding the flowers.....
 and of course Miss Dramatic got all upset over being told to turn around.... LoL
and no Aunt Birdie they still don't both go in the same direction on their own! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment