Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

crowdtap - a site where you can get free samples and clothes!

I recently joined a site called “crowdtap” and have been trying it out to see if it is worth the effort. This site features “product testing” and polls. Occasionally there are videos to review as well. Each poll taken earns points, which enables you to gain levels and improve your odds of being selected to test products. The videos are connected to discussions which earn more points than polls and your feedback can earn stars if it is thoughtful and complete (provide personal experience and unique insight). You can also earn bonus points and $ if you post the video to your FB wall and get 5 -10 friends to view and rate the video as well.  As far as the product testing goes, I have not gotten the chance to participate yet. I have been selected to apply for an “Old Navy” campaign and the applications for that were due on July 24th and the samples will be shared between August 5th and August 19th.  For this particular opportunity the reports need to be filed between August 12th and August 26th. Depending on how good the report is you can also get bonus points and $$ ($2-$5 and 500-1500 points), plus you get to keep the product you were testing. I love free stuff and I love sharing my opinion so I hope this site lives up to my expectations. 
Periodically I will recommend websites that I have had a good experience with. I will let you decide if you enjoy them as much as I have J Below is a link to join me at crowdtap and see what kinds of free things you will be selected to try… Good luck J <3 J.

Girls125x125


Currently they are offering a $5 bonus for the first 5 friends you can get to sign up and then 100 points per friend after that.
Here are some links to a few of the discussion videos. They are short, but I liked them… Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment