Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mail Call - What goodies did you find in your mailbox this week?

I got lots of coupons and free samples this week! :) :) :)

Early on this week I got a 2 pack of Invisible glass samples and three MC as well.  My husband and I love this product and it's streak free quality.

Thursday was a really big day for coupons and I got a free sample too. ((I had found a website that had information on how to get freebies when you have twin babies.)) I got 3 coupons from Johnson & Johnson for $5/1, a sample Glad Bag w/febreeze and 5 coupons for $.50/1 that will double at Kroger From Vocal Point, 8 coupons from P&G for $1/1 various products, 2 coupons for $5/1 Similac Baby Formula, 8 coupons for Gerber Baby food and 4 $2 Checks for Gerber Baby Formula......And all I had to do was make some phone calls...(I also found some deals where you get free things by mailing proof of birth to certain cos... I will share more about that in another post)

Friday was a big pet day!. We got a FREE 6-ball Penta TP pack from Taylormade in a very nice pacakge. 6 horse cookies from Winnies organic animal products (Aiden can't wait to visit he horses across the road and give them the treats), A large portion sample from Rachel Ray's dog food line and a $1.50/1 MC, and an Omega-1 sample for dogs.

Saturday was a super great day for coupons! 2 coupons for -$2/1 pampers diapers, 1 for -$5/1 pampers diapers, 1 for -$1/1 pampers wipes, 1 for -$1/1 luvs wipes, 2 for -$2/1 luvs diapers, 1 for -$5/1 luvs diapers, and 1 for free luvs diapers up to $9 all from P&G.  Walmart sent me a sample of crest toothpaste and mouthwash, oral-b floss and 4 coupons.

What free samples and coupons did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment