Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kroger Mega Savings Event

Most every week it seems like Kroger offers a Mega Savings event on certain products. This week the deal is you save $5 for each 10 items you purchase that are part of the sale. One of my favorite blogs "CouponDivas" has an excellent page for each store that allow you to select the sale items you are interested in and print the list to take shopping with you. So last night I reviewed the sale items included this week and choose my favorite 10 items for purchase.

I got:

4 Nivea Body washes @ $.99 each by using $2/1 MC coupons
1 package of Aunt Jemim Frozen bkueberry waffles @ $.39 with a $1/1 printable MC
1 Reach toothbrush free with $1/1 MC
1 4pk of Colgate Wisps for $.49 with a $1/1 MC
1 Colgate toothpaste free with $.50/1 MC that doubled
2 20pk Dixie Paper plates
+ 9 70 sheet 1 subject notebooks @ $.15 each (back to school special)

I spent: $9.10 including tax. It is great to save moeny and get free things. My stockpile is growing and I am very proud of the inventory I have been able to accumulate for little to nothing in just 2 short monthes. I look forward to watching it grow and turn into an all inclusive stockpile (right now it is mostly toiletries, dish washing and laundry supplies).

What was your choice of products to take advantage of this week at Kroger?

No comments:

Post a Comment