Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have been stockpiling freebies for a couple of monthes now...

I have been stockpiling freebies for a couple of monthes now... below are pictures of the things that I have gotten free just by filling out a form on the internet. The freebie business can be tricky because sometimes there are a very limited number of items to be given away and its all about being in the right place at the right time. I have liked several pages on my FB account and been able to keep track of all the new products on the market as well as coupons and samples that are available. There are also quite a few blogs I follow that post different deals from simply putting in your address and leaving feedback or completing tasks like taking polls or how to get free/cheap things to stock-pile or creating photo projects that are free/shipping only deals.

I will start moving all of my follow-up posts here and hope that you will share your success stories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment