Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Freebies and keeping yourself organized.

Some Days I find quite a few freebies on FB and I have gotten a lot of free samples in the mail. A lot of times they come with coupons for use on a future purchase. Today wasn't a big new day, but still to find two great new freebies in one day was pretty nice. I also got too look at my "Mega Deals" save $5 wyb 10 items and I have got my list of 10 items that I can get free or cheap this week. I will post it later today and the deals will be good until 7/26 (but as always verify the sales based on your local flyer just to be sure).

I have listed the two new freebies I found today. There are many others still available and I have shared them on my FB wall for all of my friends for a few weeks now and I will slowly start migrating them to my blog instead. Some offers will be available on FB only and will require you to "Like" their pages and be logged in at special times.

Also I recommend creating two special folders in your e-mail. One for "FREEBIES" and one for "COUPONS". I keep all of my confirmation e-mails and follow-up on them, making sure to post a "thank-you" message and how I liked the product or what I plan to use it for. All of the free samples I have gotten so far have come with couons and most were a better vallue than the ones I find in the Sunday paper.

Free Sample of snack chicks by joining their mailing list:
http://www.snackchicks.com/#/mailing-list/4550045818

Free Sample of Prilosec OTC:
https://prilosecotc.hostedwebform.com/?src=Jtyipj&id=CD3105

It is late and I must hit the hay. I hope you all have a good night and check back later for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment