Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekly Grocery Shopping - this week's trip was to Kroger

This week at Kroger I got 48 items for $86.25 with a total savings of $63.93 and I got 98 Fuel Points.  When you deduct the $13.18 for the dog food and $3.22 for the cat food I paid an average of $1.52 for each of the items I got.

Great buys from this trip:

Danimals yogurt and Danosuars yogurt $1.88 each - $1/1 MC (I got 2 and 4)
Purina Cat Chow cat food $4.22 -$1/1 MC

Mega Savings Deal:
Lean Cuisine meals from $1.68 - I got 8
Stouffer's French Bread Pizzas $1.68 - I got 4
Klenex Facial tissues $.99 -$.50/3MC (which doubled) - I got 6 boxes
Pringles $.83 -$1/3MC - I got 3
Duncan Hines Cake mix $1.09 and frosting $1.85 -B2 Duncan Hines products G1 free cake mix (-$1.09x2)
                     --- I used two of these MC

I got some other decent deals but nothing notable, just general good buys on things I wanted this week.

It looks like Kroger may not accept stacking two coupons on one item anymore (MC+SC) so make sure you check with your local store or try it and don't be too disappointed if the second coupn is not accepted.

Below is a link to Kroger's Coupon policy page:

http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/partners/kroger/krogercouponacceptance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment