Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Earning free things and/or discounts by having parties!

There are a lot of people that are turning to work-from-home solutions to save money on childcare and to get the opportunity to spend more time with their children and spouses.  These parties can be for Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Mary Kay, and a number of other products.  If you want to host a party you want to choose a product that not only you are interested in, but you have friends that are as well. Most of the time, the more people you have attending and the more they buy the better deal and/or free product you get.

 My good friend Bethany has recently become a Mary Kay consultant and has struggled to get started, but she seems to have the determination to accomplish  her goals.  From what I have seen, the people that are successful in these ventures are very determined to succeed. ~~If you don't believe in yourself, noone else will either~~ So far she has been a consultant for 3 monthes and she has already earned her pearls... and is loving this new venture in her life.

She came over to do a facial for my mom and myself.  To my surprise the products were reasonably priced for the results they produce and I was able to earn discounts for having the party and getting orders afterward by getting additional orders. Due to the work schedules where my friends and I work there were a lot of people that couldn't make it, by their orders still count towards my party.  There was even a gift basket that the guests could earn tickets to win by participating in the "FREE" game. We got to try the Satin hands and Satin lips product which amazed me with their smooth feel (once they had dried) and 7+ other products. When I scheduled my party I had the choice of mineral or liquid fondation and the choice of facial or make-up themes.

~~~~~*****~~~~I totally  loved the gift basket! it had a cute stuffed animal bear, bath and body hand sanitizer, a MK product and some chocolate. [Mom wanted the chocolate :)]
~~~~~*****~~~~
So far I have been able to get $75 worth of product for $35 and one 1/2 price item. There are still one or two more products taht I have my eye on so over the next week I will be seeing what kinds of orders I can get placed so I may be able to get even more discounts. Right now my Mary Kay wishlist includes: The Oil-Free Eye make-up Remover currently$15 for 3.75fl oz (which I think is awesome), the Mary Kay Eye Primer currently $12 for 3 oz. and rhe Indulge Soothing Eye Gel currently $15. 

I decided to start out with basic clensers and lotions as I have never taken an interest in doing extra things to beautify myself and retain my youthful look.  I wear make-up when I get the urge to maybe once a week or I will go for 3-6 day spurts.  I got the Miracle Set - "the products work together day and night to provide 11 age-fighting benifits and turn back the hands of time" and Satin Lips -- buffs away dry skin and moisturizes to keep lips soft.  So far I love both products. I have combination dry/oily skin on my face and usually break out around my mouth and above my eyebrows. I also have issues with all lipstick products taht I have tried, finding that they all made my lips peel. I still did not like the feel of lipstick over the satin lips product, but it adds a good shimmer to my natural lip color so that lipstick is not required and it felt so nice. I plan on trying these products regularly and will let you know if my opinion is better or worse in a month or so.

If you are interested in trying the Mary Kay Line of products, would like to place an order, would be interested in joining the Mary Kay family or would toschedule a party please contact Bethany Stewart @ bstewart4402@marykay.com or visit her website www.marykay.com/bstewart4402 .If she is not local to you she will find a consultant that can help you as well.  Please tell her I sent you. Lisa ~ FunFamilyFreebies414

No comments:

Post a Comment