Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Long day leading up to a Fun Day! #CubScoutsRule #D-Day #T-Ball

It's been another one of those long days for me... I got totally off schedule because of having to go to the Doctor, but I am feeling a lot better tonight than I was at this time last night so I am glad that I made the choice...I did finally accomplish a few things and then left Mom to prep for the Fiber Fair tomorrow.  The girls are staying with their Aunt and Uncle again tonight so that we can take Aiden to the D-day Memorial tomorrow for their "Prelude to Invasion" event.  We are going with our Cub Scout Pack and look forward to seeing some of the demonstrations they have planned. (The latest update showed that the British AB Pathfinder Impression Drill event to be cancelled, but otherwise the events are as follows:)
I am excited to get to spend Friday night and part of Saturday with my two favorite guys before the hubby starts going out of town for work.  My brother volunteered to let the girls stay overnight Friday and go to a T-ball game with them on Saturday since they are too young to get much out of a visit to a Memorial. Plus, they are excited to get to go cheer their cousin on and to spend the night. 


**Lets Go Logan**
**Lets Go** 

No comments:

Post a Comment