Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, September 19, 2016

A New Day a New "Do"! #ThanksMom


Two months ago I got some new hair dye as part of my birthday gifts!  I don't care what anyone says!  I feel like I look 5 years younger and all I have to do is cover up all the grey in my hair.



I have done this for years, but not really regularly so sometimes when I look at my hair I cringe!  Yeah looking at the pictures you would think I have beautiful highlights...Lol...NOT!  All those hairs are white, not even just grey...they are pure white evil things...hehehe... and they make me feel OLD! Soooo I choose to dye my hair and feel Young again instead!  



It got to that breaking point the other day when I found an exceptionally excited about four inch long grey hair standing straight up right in the middle of the top of my head my head!  It was even kinda wavy near the end making it that much more disturbing!



So yesterday we had some extra time and started talking about dying my hair again and the neighbor offered to do it for me!  I was so excited since her Mom is a Beautician and she has been doing stuff like this for years!  She did a fabulous job and I am so excited for no more grey!  (at least for a little while)
New "Do" for a New Day!  I really love the way the medium-brown turned out, though it is a little darker than it has been before I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment