Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Baking the day away! #ProudMama

According to my kids the best part of having a Mom that decorates cakes is finding leftover icing when they get home from school!
          
My Mom is turning 70 tomorrow and I wanted to bake her a super yummy cake for her special day!  Plus we have new neighbors and one of their birthdays is today!  
  So, I made a cake for each of them while the kids were at school!  
I had fun with the cakes and I love how they turned out! From the smiles I saw this evening the neighbors were very happy with their treat!
 
The girls are really enjoying Kindergarten and they are doing really well with each assignment.  They also seem to be adding artwork to the back of a lot of their work that is fun to find when I am looking through their folders at the end of each day.
Aiden seems to be doing pretty well this year too.  His teacher has been good at inspiring him to shine and has been very supportive of him.  I also love that she communicates with me and I can tell she has interest in seeing him succeed.  Unfortunately, 3rd grade does not seem to yield the fun papers I get from Kindergarten I have been very impressed with grades of 97% and above so far!  We are so very proud of how he is doing this year and hope we continue to see him travel this path!

No comments:

Post a Comment