Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!


 I love you Mom and I hope you had a great birthday this year!




 We had a great time celebrating Mom's 70th birthday today by treating her to some steak, courtesy of my brother, cake from yours truly and some house painting, courtesy of my nephew!  The girls even helped out by taking down all of the switch and outlet covers in the rooms that were being painted today.  My nephew and I also got the big mirror reinstalled in the main bathroom and I replaced the cabinet we had pulled out of the pantry.   All-in-all it has been a very productive day!  

 
Birthdays can't be all work and no play though... We all enjoyed some cake and we even got Mom to take a break and sit down!  The hubby and I went to visit the birds and check out the fresh cherry tomatoes in the garden... and my nephew that is in college took all of his younger cousins out in the yard and played with them!  He was swinging them in circles, getting them to race, playing hide-and-seek with them and just having a good 'ol time!

No comments:

Post a Comment