Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

On to the next season! #SomethingSpecial #PaintedDesert





As Farmer's Market season winds down so does our Jelly/Jam season.  We have had a great year and made a wide variety of jams, jellies and salsas.  As you can see though our stock is running low and we don't plan on making too many more batches this year.  In the Fall and winter we get to focus on our soft goods and we are really starting to get some attention with our hand-woven items such as our shawls, placemats, towels, and scarves!  Plus we have knit scrubbies and dish clothes and crocheted pot holders too!

I finished up a Hokie shawl yesterday and didn't waste any time getting the next one on the loom this afternoon!
This is a homespun yarn called "Painted Desert".  It is one of my favorites and has been popular at market too.  As soon as I finish it I will be starting on a special order in Navy blue and Heather grey!  I can't wait to see how the craft show season turns out for 2016!  

No comments:

Post a Comment