Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sprucing up the Homestead one room at a time!

I got my shawl delivered to Mom and helped her out a little before coming home.  She has been inspired to repaint her house and do some minor repairs and I am doing what I can to help out any time I can.  Today's agenda consisted of running a new dryer hose, installing a new dryer vent, taping the trim in the big bathroom and applying the first coat of paint.   It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would and I got to get home in time for dinner.   Now it's storytime and bedtime for two little girls and then an episode of Big Brother 18 before hitting the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment