Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Popcorn Super Heroes are coming to the NRV!!! *Updated Pictures*

Aiden is in Cub Scout Pack 348 this year and we are kicking off our popcorn sales season!  I helped by leading the Pack kick-off meeting last night and it was a blast!  A Cub Scout is thrifty and part of the way he does this is learning how to pay his own way.  70% of the sales go to local Scouting, but more importantly 30% will go to Aiden's Scout account which is how he pays for camping, summer camp and Cub Scout supplies!

Now we are turning to our friends, family and community to ask for help for Aiden!  He wants to become a Popcorn Super Hero by reaching his goal of 30 orders or more!  Plus if he is the top seller in his den he will get to pie a leader!  This year I actually have some popcorn on hand and ready to distribute and I can get earlier delivery too! (*except chocolate* -- those have to be ordered)  So just let me know what looks best and I would be happy to get your order placed or you can order online at Campmasters.  Aiden's keycode is 8238200106.
The most important Dates to keep in mind are:
Oct. 24th- Money and Orders are due
Mid-November- Ordered Popcorn will be delivered

Below are pictures of the items available and I will be posting an update when I get our online ordering set-up!  I also travel from Bedford to Christiansburg and in between frequently so I am happy to meet on my way through to help out my boy! :0) 
 
   
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment