Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A good day for some, and a very bad day for others!




I finished spiders 4, 5 and 6 yesterday and today!!!


I am doing my best to get a good selection of ornaments for the craft show, but once I finished the spiders I seemed to have run into a creative block and surrounded by crafting supplies I had no idea what to make next.  After fiddling with this and that, putting things together just to take them apart again. 


Then I made an accent piece out of holly leaves and paired it together with a little basket that would be perfect for potpouri or a simmer.


I woke up this morning and caught J working on the front door ((finally))! We have had a gap around it on three sides since it was originally started this past summer.


It took about 3 hours to get the door out, the door opening cleaned and prepped for the new door to be installed properly.


....and finally we have the hard part done.  We still need to trim off the extra "Great Stuff", stain, cut and hang the trim inside and paint, but at least our door is airtight again.  maybe our electric bill will even go down now.



We got to see this beautiful skyline when Aiden got off the bus with a perfect 14 star day under his belt.  He got an extra 10 minutes to play on the computer as a bonus for having a perfect day and meeting his star goal.


Last but not least this is the unhappy face of a man who has had a rough day.  To finish it off, after searching the house to see if I could find my phone I decided to check outside.  To my dismay I found my phone laying in the driveway with several cracks at the top of the screen.  Thankfully I learned from my brother that a touchscreen will still work with scotch tape covering it, so for now my phone will be accented with scotch tape til I can afford to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment