Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Time for the light summer hair to be replaced with a nice chestnut brown!


It's time for my annual re-do. LoL.  It definitely seems that way to me anyways. Each year right before the holidays is when I choose to dye my hair again and usually I will add highlights as well.  Now knowing how long and thick my hair was I told J to make sure he picked up two boxes of hair-dye to ensure proper coverage.  Well, he only brought one box home so we decided to wing it.... unfortunately my tips are lighter and so we are going to try again as soon as we get a chance, I think.  It may be a good thing that I cannot see the back of my head, because from my POV I think it looks good, but J is insisting that we do in fact need to add more dye, so we will see.

((This picture is courtesy of Aiden))


 Before                                                        After

Personally I can't tell if it is the sun shining off the color or if my hair is actually different colors. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment