Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New dreams to chase!

 
I have been asked what I want to be when I grow up and for years I haven't had a clue.  Now I don't know what got me to start thinking about it, but I think that the perfect job for me would be a job that involves photography. 
 
I love taking pictures so much and it is so gratifying when I can catch that perfect moment and preserve it forever. 
 
For right now we are concentrating on putting J through school.  ((I am so proud of him for making the Dean's list again !!!))
 
But I have been thinking about taking a few art courses when he is done and maybe pursuing some dreams of my own.
 
It is hard for me to decide on one focus, I would love to be a photographer I think, but I would also love to make photo art products.
 
Since I have to start somewhere I think I will focus on learning the ins and outs of photography, maybe I can even teach myself.  Maybe by the time J is out of school there will be a chance that I could go to the local community college and pick up some higher education LoL.
 
And then if I am lucky one of the photographers that I know will teach me a few tricks of the trade as well.
 
Well there it is, I have found myself a new dream to chase. I hope you all enjoy the photos that I take with my phone and tablet until I can afford to get a nice camera to practice with.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment