Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!  A Mother's job is one of the hardest ones out there (right beside being a Dad) and you deserve to be celebrated!  I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful day or at least a wonderful moment or two!  I know my day was a bit of a roller coaster, but I cherished every nice moment I got!
We started our Mother's Day celebration a little early this year since my husband, Josh, had to fly back to NH again today!  He took the kids out shopping on Saturday while I worked on my cakes and they all decided together to get me a new butterfly necklace.  I love it so much and I love that they all picked it out together!
  
This morning we continued our Mother's Day celebration with breakfast at I-hop with my MIL.  Since her schedule and ours don't match up very well it was a treat for all of us....and we even remembered to take some pictures!
As usual the American Airlines flight to take Josh to NH was delayed, but at least it wasn't cancelled.  At this point he has landed safely and is getting ready for his next week of working out of town.  
 
Since we had to wait for almost a hour at the airport the kids and I had to get creative to keep ourselves entertained and since the kids love taking pictures with me we took some selfies while we waited.
 
Once we had made sure Josh was going to get off the ground we headed to the grocery store and then came home to enjoy life on Mom's farm!
We even got the ducklings nesting barrell cleaned out and set back up so they can get in and out!  Silver was too funny when I was handling the ducklings and moving them around.  She was being protective and though it scared Aiden a little she was making more noise than anything.   I'm not so sure she would have given anyone else the same courtesy, but she didn't bite me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment