Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Aiden has staples in his head...Ouch! #LikeFatherLikeSon

 
Soooo.... this morning while I was checking my e-mail and getting caught up on Facebook I was listening to the kids playing in the girls room.  From the sounds of things everyone was being good and then I heard a "Thud" and Aiden started crying that his head was bleeding....Sure enough he had slipped while climbing down the bunk bed ladder and came down on my solid wood cradle... There was blood running down his head behind his ear and a nice gash in his head....so off to the ER we went....Aiden was tough through the whole process and only shed a few tears and the Dr even said he was more brave than a 13 year old he had seen last week.  It even took the Dr 3 tries to get the second staple to hold.  We stopped at the store for some Advil and Aiden is finally home for his bacon and cinnamon roll breakfast he had picked out yesterday!  

**Ironically Aiden's dad was 8 when he had to have stitches the first time...like Father, like Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment