Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Haircuts for the Kiddos!

Last fall I looked into going back to school in the cosmetology field.... I don't know if we'll ever be able to afford it, but maybe one day... Until then I am doing the best I can with the experience I have and sticking to friends and family. I started cutting hair for people when I was a teenager and since I have become a mother I have given my children most of their haircuts as well.

The kids have been needing a trim for awhile and I just haven't had the time so today after I got everything else done I made the time...Now I don't have any formal training, but I think they look pretty good and they seem happy with their new do's too!
Emma's before and after photos!
Isabella's before and after photos!
I forgot to take before pictures of Aiden, but at least I got a decent picture of his face afterwards...lol... The girls were too excited about their haircuts to stand very still for the after pictures!  I will try to get more new pictures of all of them tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment