Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! (And the single Mom's that have to be "Dad" too!!!)
This is the 3rd Father's Day that my Daddy has been looking down on me from Heaven instead of being here by my side...  I miss him dearly and wish he were here to hug one more time... to pick on me one more time... to tell him I love him one more time.  Happy Father's Day Daddy!  I love you and miss you and I hope you're having fun up there!
Even though I don't have my Daddy to celebrate with anymore, I do still have a pretty amazing husband that is a pretty amazing Father!  He loves to take the kids on the lawn mower with him...
...takes the chance to have fun on the playground...
...He's there for the special moments...
...and is a big kid at heart...
Thanks for being a fantastic Father for our kids!
Happy Father's Day Sweetheart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment