Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Fun! #LongwoodPark #CubScoutCamp

This week while Aiden has been at Cub Scout camp we took the opportunity to stop by a park nearby that has been one of my favorites since I was little.  Though the playground equipment has changed over the years, Longwood Park has never failed to entertain!
...of course stopping the fun for a photo cost me a silly photo too...lol...
...for the kids there are two playgrounds...the one on the left is for ages 2-6 and the one on the right is for those 6 and up... Though my girls are five they enjoy both sets of playground equipment and of course the swings too!
...IDK what happened to the rest of the pieces from the old playground equipment, but the developers were creative with a few pieces of the old tubes and used them as stand alone features... still looks fun to me!
Today we checked out some of the exercises on the fitness trail and boy that was a work-out...lol...we did the stretches, push-ups, chin-ups, monkey bars, rope climb, balance beam and more... all three of us were ready for a break by the time we got done and it was time to pick Aiden up from camp for the day!

Tomorrow the girls are going to hand out with their Grandma for a few hours in the morning so that I can go to camp with Aiden and enjoy some of his fun with him!  I can't wait to share all sorts of photos and all of Aiden's achievements from the past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment