Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

On the move again...#ToChristiansburgWeGo #TyingUpLooseEnds

When we moved back to VA we couldn't find affordable housing near my husbands new job before the beginning of the school year.  So he stayed with a co-worker friend for awhile when he first started the job and the kids and I settled in with my Mom for the school year.  Now that the school year is over and she is back from her travels it is time for my family to come together again.  
grandma mom Mother Women Adult STICKER DECAL CAR WINDOW FAMILYSTICK baby girl Child STICKER DECAL CAR WINDOW FAMILY [md-359] - $4.95 ...Poppy's New Adventure: Paternally Yours
We are slowly transitioning and trying to sort things out for a yard sale as we move so that we can downsize our load....and I am still working on some projects with Mom each time I pick up a load to bring back home.  
Little Shed Clip Art at Clker.com - vector clip art online, royalty ...
Today Mom worked with TJ to unload the garden shed and bought new floor boards with Isabella. (In addition to her normal daily chores) I tore down several rotten shelves, added support to a rotten corner, helped her nail down three large sheets of flooring and added a 2"x4" for hanging shovels and rakes.   We still have our work cut out for us tomorrow to finish this job and it may be a long day, but she will have a nice organized garden shed when we are done....and hopefully we can figure out how to fix the door that appears to be hanging on by a thread... smh...I'm gonna have to look at little closer at that tomorrow...
The Importance of Public Relations in Crisis Management | Babusha's ...
When I got home this evening Josh had dinner ready to start and we got our eating done early...I got a bunch of clothes put away and winter clothes packed away... now for baths and hopefully an early bedtime so that the kids are a little more willing to get up tomorrow morning...hehehe...
Terrific Tuesday Clipart Have a terrific tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment