Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Aiden's Almost FREE backpack!!! #LLBean #Swagbucks

Have you ever heard of Swagbucks?  If you search the web it is an awesome reward program that works without having to actually spend money, though shopping online can earn you even more Swagbucks. I have been using this search engine on my home PC for 5 years now and I have turned my Swagbucks in for over $50 in Amazon gift cards, $50 in Restaurant.com gift cards, $25 in L.L. Bean gift cards and more!  I get most of my SB from searching for things online, but you can also get rebates on purchases, participate in surveys, watch videos, etc. Then once you have enough SB you can turn them in for some great prizes including gift cards and other swag.

I had been saving up my Swagbucks for awhile for the next time they would come in handy... I like to use them to go shopping online best!  My balance had gotten up to almost 3000 points... when I noticed that Aiden's book bag isn't going to last another year after all! :( One side of his zipper isn't working right anymore and now I all I can hope for is it lasting until the replacement gets here!
I shared before school that we had ordered the girls book bags from L.L. Bean.   They arrived 3 days after I ordered them and they look like they are very well made!  So far I am impressed and ready to buy a third for Aiden.  So I went to see if there was a L.L. Bean gift card reward through Swagbucks... and I was in luck!  It was actually perfect timing with a 20% discount waiting for me when I went to pick out my gift card!!! Now I still have about 750 points to build on again!
 
When we were looking at backpacks for the girls Aiden saw this color pattern he thought "Minecraft Camo" immediately...two of his favorite things wrapped into one awesome pattern! I am still afraid he will grow out of the color pattern before he grows out of the backpack, but hey when you are getting as good of a deal as we are...you get the kid what he wants! hehehe  With my $25 gift card I was able to get Aiden a new backpack with a lifetime guarantee for just $3.39! Plus...L.L. Bean throws in Free Shipping...double score!  I got my order placed today and we should have his new backpack by the end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment