Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Movie night fun! #SuicideSquad #TheLittlePrince


Movie night is a great way to spend quality time with the kids and it doesn't have to break the bank, but it can if you're not careful.  To have a good night without spending too much the girls and I choose a movie off Netflix and Josh took Aiden to the Radford Theatre.  

After a lot of thinking and debating we finally decided that our little boy is never going to grow up if we don't expose him to more movies and shows that aren't made for kids.  So far he has loved the Spiderman and Iron Man movies and he was equally impressed with "Suicide Squad".  My husband said the movie was pretty good, but didn't have as good of a story line as the Marvel movies he likes so much.  He also said that there was a little more bad language than he expected, overall it was good!
I had been seeing this trailer for awhile and thought it looked good.  Then Aiden watched it and loved it so much that we decided to give it a try too.  "The Little Prince" was a great movie about not forgetting to be a child.  I think this is a great movie for kids and adults...it helped remind me that I have to let my kids be kids sometimes... and that every activity we do doesn't have to be "essential" to their growth.  Sometimes it's important to look at the world through "Kid Glasses" and just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment