Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, August 8, 2016

I think we are ready for school!

Anyone that knows me well knows that I am not a morning person and if you know my kids, you know what a chore it is to get them out the door!  With school starting tomorrow I have done everything I can to prepare myself for an easy morning...clothes and shoes are laid out for each of the kids, book bags are packed, and snack jokes for Aiden are ready for the first few weeks of school!
The kids are going to try out school food, but will still need snacks for the afternoon.  For the girls, I will only have to send in snack twice a month, but Aiden will need it everyday!   
 
I remember when I was little, I loved it when my Mom stuck a note in my lunchbox for me to find at school.  I have continued this tradition with Aiden in years past, but since I won't be packing his lunch this year (hopefully) I decided to move his notes to his snack box instead!
I found this cool little container at Dollar Tree that I think we are going to get a lot of use out of it! Aiden's first day of school joke is already tucked discretely inside, complete with an extra note from Mom on the back and all I have to add in the morning is the pepperoni and a water bottle! Then he should be all set!  Aiden loves to be funny, so I found a bunch of kids jokes and put one on each snack note for him to enjoy with his friends!
Now I am trying to get the kids to settle down and go to sleep and I am going to do the same so that tomorrow morning isn't such a bear...hehehe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment