Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Our uneventful day :)

Today has been a fairly uneventful day.  My hubby and I have found a new free game on our phones that we have been playing on and off all day.  It's called words with friends free.  You can play it on your smart phone or online while on Facebook and you can compete against random opponents or friends.  It is a lot like scrabble and I love it.  It's great to be able to be competitive and excersize your brain at the same time. I'm such a nerd.

Aiden has been playing with his monster trucks since he got up this morning and he did do a nice art project as a birthday card for my sister-in-law.  We used a large sheet of construction paper and foam letter stickers.  For the "Happy Birthday Aunt Lisa" message I put a pile of letter stickers out and had Aiden find the letters in the right order and then showed him where to put them on the card.  On the inside of the card he put "Love Aiden" by copying what I had written on a piece of paper with the letters I had laid out that matched the message.  He did pretty good, except for putting the first "E" backwards lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment