Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Starting down a new path :)

I went to HSN for orientation today and I am still super excited about this new position.  There are so many benifits to the scheduling, the ability to work from the comfort of my home and the company really sounds great compared to what I am used to.  As with any company i expect there will be downfalls, but so far i am loving it.  The call center is closed on Christmas Day as well so I will be able to look forward to being able to spend time with my family for the holiday and tough I will probably be working in the afternoon and evening on the rest of the holidays I will have the option of getting paid double time for them or taking the holiday as a floating holiday. Plus they give you two paid days a year to do community service, this can be anything from running a school concession stand to volunteering for a non-profit to chaperoning a field trip.

My training will be a 4 week confrence call classroom setting, followed by 3 weeks on a transition team, and then I will go to my regular team.  Until April 7th I will be working Monday thru Friday 2pm -1030pm and then I will work 430pm - 1 am Friday- Tuesday.  I have found what I hope will be a great sitter for the kids, though Aiden did con her out of soda during their trial run, she will get the hang of things in no time and be able to tell when he is trying to get away with something he shouldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment