Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today was generally a good day :)

One thing I really love about my new sales position is all the different types of products HSN offers.  As anyone that really knows me is aware, I love information, and with so many products there has been a lot of stuff to learn that I had never had a reason to learn about before. I have been working very hard to gain an in depth knowledge about the HSN partners, designers, and the products that they offer.  There are a ton of innovative products and one of a kind designs that are not available anywhere else, but I feel like in order to be the most efffective sales person I can be I also need to know the basics of the products that are offered, like the difference between a created and natural and imitation gemstone, how a GPS works and the different features they have, the different types of cookware available and the benefits and differences...... Now that I am looking at the bigger picture instead of just the "technical" part of being able to do my job, wow, I need to learn a lot about a lot.  I did have the pleasure of learning more about the core values of HSN and the vision that our CEO has for HSN tonight, and I have to tell you that I am very impressed by the company I have chosen to join and I am excited to have new things to learn about that will not only help me do my job, but that the information will also be practical and I will be able to apply it to my own life too.

Ok, Ok, Ok.... I know that most people don't enjoy their jobs, and I haven't really gotten to start doing mine yet, but the classroom learning is almost over and the "live" calls will start tomorrow. I just have this good feeling that I have found something I am really going to be able to enjoy doing for work. So anyways, changing gears.... I have found that a lap around my yard is aproximately 400 steps or 1000 feet, so I will have to walk about 5 laps to go a mile. I washed out the wagon today so that I can put the girls in it and tomorrow I am going to see if I can work in a mile walk throughout the day.  As well, I would like to get in at least 3 5-minute trampoline sessions throughout the day as well, on the days I work and 3 10-minute sessions on the days I am off work.  Wish me luck, I need to get more active and still keep up with the housework I already try to keep up with.

Do any of you have a simple yet effective workout routine, that can be worked in around all your other responsibilities in life..... or have you all become like me and decided that housework is exercize and that's all we have time for??

No comments:

Post a Comment