Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Working from home :)

Working from home was actually really nice.  I was able to visit with my babies on my breaks, eat dinner with the kids and say goodnight to Aiden and tuck him in.  I was worried about Aiden not accepting that he could not come to the basement with me, but he did really well until about 8pm.  Then he opened the door to the laundry shoot and asked me to come upstairs and be with him.  I know it will take some adjusting time for him, but I think once I start my regular schedule it will be a little easier on him.

I also liked that my cat was able to sit on my lap and purr to me while I worked and that I was able to wear comfy clothes and take my shoes off when I wanted to.  I am so happy to join the HSN team and look forward to working for this company for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment