Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Friday, March 30, 2012

I made it thru the toughest day :)

When starting a new CSR position the hardest day is the day you take your fisrt call.  I took my first calls and got them out of the way, now I just need to hone my knowledge and navigation skills.  I was nerve-racked n the first couple, but really after that I just needed a little reassurance that I was doing things right.  I even managed to get an upsell my first night so that felt good. 

I did manage to get to the trampoline once today, but got rained out for session 2.  I also managed to take the kids for a walk before work. Instead of doing laps around the yard, cause the wagon is super hard to pull in the grass, we went up the road to our closest next door neighbors driveway and back. It was a good walk and a little over a half mile, but we need a bigger wagon or a caboose that we can hook on the back, lol.  For most of the walk Aiden sqeezed himself in the middle of the wagon between his sisters, it was cute to see them squished in there like peas in a pod, but didn't look too comfy for Aiden and it's his wagon, poor guy.  I am super excited that i am getting a pedometer soon, so that I can find out how much I do walk in a normal day and how far my walks through the area are.

Well it's time for me to head to bed.  I will be watching for the lottery #'s to come out since the jackpot is huge.  I have been told my whole life that I couldn't win if i didn't play, but interestingly enough the odds are better that I will get murdered than to win the lottery so wish me luck that we win instead. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment