Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aiden is learning to make good choices :)


Aiden finds some of the best bugs ever. Better yet, when he finds a new one he will have one of us check it out before he touches it to avoid getting stung or bit.


It's hard to see against the couch as a backdrop, but for all those that were concerned about Emma's hair being in her eyes while it is groing out, I finally got her some rubber bands so that I can put her hair up during the day.  I am steadily refusing to cut her pretty hair.  Even though she does not need it yet, I have tried to put Izzy's hair up to, but she pulls out the rubber band and has a cowlick at the front of her head for the whole day, so I have given up on that for now. 


I do have to tell on Aiden.... he had a really really bad day at school on Thursday and was in trouble for the majority of the day.  School starts at 7:50 AM and I got a phone call by 8:05 AM and even after visiting him at school, his day got worse and he got a horrible note sent home with him.  I love that his pre-school teacher is persisntant in telling the children that they are good kids that make bad choices sometimes.  I kept this as the theme of conversation for the night and sent him to school this morning reminding him to do his best to make good choices today.  I cringed when the phone rang at 11:30AM and I saw the # to the elementary school on my caller ID.  Much to my relief Aiden was having such a good day that the teacher called me to tell me how proud she was while he listened.  I hope this is the start of a lot of good days for Aiden, since he has been having a tough time adjusting to preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment