Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Music makes the world go round and boxes make it more fun!

I have always had a great appreciation for music.  I smile each time I see the girls starting to dance to songs on the radio and TV and I love love love to hear Aiden sing. 



His favorite song right now is Mana Manah! Do do do do do....



 On Tuesday this week Aiden left for school singing "drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke"


Emma and Izzy are having fun with boxes .....


For whatever reason it doesn't matter how many boxes they have....


They both need to be in the same one....


Emma gets mad when she gets herself stuck.....


Izzy laughs at her when she gets upset.....


Poor baby girl got stuck again...


No comments:

Post a Comment