Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My new favorite snack!!!



Ok so my phone was acting up today as usual and kept locking up when i tried to take a secnd picture of this awesome dip.  J seems to think it has something to do with the fact that I have 825 pictures and videos on my phone again..... I say never... lol.  I am not sure who to give credit to for the recipe, but this has to be the best buffalo chicken dip I have ever had and it is simple to make.  We layer ours, but you can just mix it altogether and it is really just as good. 

Mix one can of chicken with 1 cup of Texas Pete and put in the bottom of your baking dish, then mix 3/4 cup of ranch dressing, 1/2 a bag of shredded sharp cheddar and an 8 ounce package of cream cheese together and spread on top of the chicken, then cover with remaining sharp cheddar cheese.  Bake at 350 F for about 25 mins and serve warm with tortilla chips.

Take this to your next potluck or sporting get together and you be be the hit of the gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment