Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just checkin' in :)


The Girls were sitting in their chairs the other day finishing up their lunch one minute and playing with a box of Cheerio's the next.  This could have ended much worse, but they really had a lot to say to their daddy when he caught them in the act. :)


The reflection on the water makes it hard to see all the fish, but none-the-less, what an amazing catch. Mom is working on a hydro-ponic system for her vegetable garden.  She has been trying to raise fish and then recycling the water into her garden. I have been trapping whatever I can in my minnow trap.  This time I brought in a mixture of shad and red-eye bass, but 15+ fish in a minnow trap was an amazing haul.


Yeah, yeah, yeah....I still had the flash on when I started taking pictures again today, and I need to get better at lining up pig tails so that they are even, but here is a shot of Emma's first double pony tail hair do.


Izzy didn't want to sit still for her picture, She wanted to be playing with the phone instead.


I love that I can aim my camera in at least one direction to capture the beauty of wide-open spaces and avoid catching any poer lines.  Today was really a beautiful day.


I know it is sad, but I have come to the end of yet another post. I hope you have enjoyed the pictures and videos and look forward to bringing you even more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment