Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Monday, September 10, 2012

The seasons are changing :)

Fall is definitely on its way. It is cool in the morning and evening, but cold at night and hot during the day (when it isn't raining, lol).   School has started, Football season is in full swing and there are enough leaves on the ground to pile up and jump in.
 
 
 
I mowed part of the yard before work today and was able to make our first leaf pile of the year.
 
 
 
It felt so nice to ride around the yard under the bright blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds and feel the cool breeze blow across my sun baked skin.
 
 
Aiden was racing me with his big wheel as I took each turn to create our leaf pile.
 
 
 
Once I moved on to the front yard, he would ride down the driveway and meet me at the bottom each time I came back that direction.
 
 
 
Aiden and Gus both decided that the leaf pile was theirs.....
 
 
 
....and even though Gus was willing to share......
 
 
 
....Aiden was not.  He even went so far as to move his pile.
 
 
At first he was just going to kick the pile to a different spot in the yard....
 
 
... after trying that he realized he would need a rake.  Aiden got his own rake (a garden rake none-the-less) out of the shed and set to work doing his "job" of moving the leaf pile.
 
 
 
Once the pile was moved to his satisfaction we put away our rakes and  he proceeded to fully enjoy his new pile of leaves.

I have some new videos that I will try to post mid-day tomorrow, my phone is dead at the moment so I am not able to upload them at this time, but look for those to come in a mid-day post tomorrow.  Happy Grandparents Day to all those out there, I hope you had a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment