Welcome

Welcome to our world... I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see what new things we have gotten into.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I finally got my video of Aiden to upload!!!


This video was recorded on grandparents day this year.  I have been having trouble getting it to upload, but this is for all of Aiden's grandmas (GG I am sorry that he left you out).

I took some new pictures of Aiden's terrarium pets.  WE have found all of them around the house and he is constantly finding new things to make friends with, just today he found a "wooly bear" caterpillar and took it on adventures all afternoon.  He also added a salamander to the aquarium today and there used to be two blue tails in there, but the lizards are very good at hiding so I was not able to capture all of our pets.


Ribbert always looks grumpy, but I have never seen more beautiful eyes.


Ribbert 2 will not sing, but is becoming more and more tame over time.


Baby Blue Tail

The lizard is a timid thing
That cannot dance or fly or sing;
He hunts for bugs beneath the floor
And longs to be a dinosaur.
Author unknown


Little Ribbert


Little Ribbert 2

No comments:

Post a Comment